Save $10 on Day Passes to Fallsview Indoor Waterpark in Niagara Falls, Canada.
Anyone looking for a fun family getaway within driving distance of the Greater Toronto Area can’t go wrong with the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark in Niagara Falls, Canada. Fallsview is the area’s largest indoor waterpark featuring 16 thrilling slides, an indoor wave pool, a year round outdoor sun deck and much more. The park was voted #1 Amusement Parks & Water Parks in Canada on TripAdvisor for the second consecutive year and is located in the heart of the tourism district just a short walk from the Falls.
Falls Avenue Resort
The Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is directly connected to Falls Avenue Resort which features separate hotels in varying price ranges. There are three hotels with direct indoor connections to the waterpark – Sheraton on the Falls (a luxurious 4 diamond hotel), Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls – Fallsview, Skyline Hotel & Waterpark. Clifton Victoria Inn at the Falls is also on the location but doesn’t have an indoor connection. There are a variety of dining options at Falls Avenue Resort including the Fallsview Grand Buffet, the Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra, Hard Rock Cafe, Planet Hollywood, Rainforest Cafe, and the Terrace Food Court.
Things To do at Falls Avenue Resort
Fallsview is a massive waterpark that has fun activities for all ages including:
- Extreme racing slides
- Tube slides
- The Canadian Plunge Bowl slide
- The Tidal Wave (a full-size indoor wave pool with 3 to 4 foot waves)
- Horseshoe Hot Springs (whirlpools for ages 16 and up)
- Sunnyside Pool and Patio – an outdoor sun deck open year-round (heated in winter) that is the perfect spot to catch some rays or shoot some hoops.
- The kid-friendly Beach House play area which has a thousand gallon tipping bucket and includes both small and big slides to accommodate a range of ages.
- Tiny Tots Splash Park and the Jungle Beach (dry) playground on the second level which are great for little guests.
- There’s no need to even leave the waterpark to eat as the Planet Hollywood Beach Club restaurant located on main floor offers popular menu items and there’s a licensed bar upstairs on Fallsview balcony.
- Additional activities available at Falls Avenue Resort include Adventure City, Hershey’s Chocolate World Niagara Falls, Iwerks 4-D Motion Theatre, and the Always Refreshing Soda Shop.
Save on Day Passes
Packages are available to resort guests, however, day passes are also available for anyone who wishes to use the waterpark but doesn’t want to stay at the resort. Gone with the Family readers will save $10 off regular admission to the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark if passes are purchased using this link.
(I am an affiliate of the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark which means that if you book through this link I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.)
What You Need To Know
- Falls Avenue Resort is located at 5685 Falls Avenue, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
- Parking is available at Casino Niagara Parking Garage.
- Hours of operation vary – check the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark website for details.
- Guests staying at Falls Avenue Resort hotels have access to the waterpark from 1pm on the day of arrival and from park open until park close on the following day.
- Everyone who enters the waterpark must purchase a wristband.
- Locker rentals are available. Towels are available at no charge. Men’s and Women’s Change Rooms as well as Family Change Rooms are available.
- Beach balls and life jackets are available at no charge to hotel guests. Day pass park users may rent beach balls and life jackets with a deposit – deposit is returned when the beach balls and/or life jackets are returned.
This post may contain affiliate links which help support this site at no additional cost to you.